Sunday, August 7, 2011

Holga Camera Bag

LowePro Advetntura 170 Camera Bag

With two Holgas and a slew of accessories, I was looking for an inexpensive bag to store all my Holga gear in one place. Something off brand. I even tried the Lomography store (even though that would NOT have been particularly inexpensive), but I just couldn’t find the right bag.

Then, I came across the Lowepro Adventura 170. With messenger-bag styling, enough height to fit my 120WPC slid in sideways, and a price tag under $23.00 at B&H Photo, I searched no further.

It has three interior compartments afford by two padded dividers. I can fit both cameras, plus all of my accessories to date. The kitschy orange interior kind of fits with the whole Holga concept; a little less serious than the gray interiors of the higher-end lines. I must say though that it would also work quite nicely with a gripless SLR with an extra lens or perhaps a flash on a day outing.

A diehard Tamrac fan, I can’t seem to get away from LowePro these days. It all started when my partner gave me the Nikon Coolpix P5100 as a gift, along with the LowePro Rezo 50 camera pouch, which fits it like a glove. Now, everytime I look for a bag, LowePro seems to have the solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment